CRM Marketing Manager
BraunWeiss is looking for a CRM Marketing Manager supporting various Digital Projects.
Our professionals balance analytical skills, market insight and expertise to help our clients make sound decisions. As an organization, we think globally—and encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that enables you to excel in an Agile environment. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, make a real impact at BraunWeiss.
- Responsible for generating, tracking and following-up on a database of prospective customers (leads) and working with dealerships to convert as many of these leads into customers as possible
- Responsible for Digital media development including digital advertising, social media and websites
- Responsible for developing, implementing and tracking the effectiveness of dealer marketing programs and events
- Build and manage internal database of prospective customers
- Work with media agency to develop, implement and track digital media strategy – orchestrate feedback loop for internal stakeholders and dealers, recommending enhancements as appropriate
- Manage Salesforce database of Contacts, Leads & Opportunities and manage integration between various forms and applications
- Ensure leads are delivered to dealerships and progress against these leads is tracked at the dealership, working in collaboration with Sales team
- Design and implement customer acquisition events and promotions
- Develop presentations demonstrating effectiveness of lead management programs and customer conversion metrics and use insights to create lead generation campaigns
- Analyze customer data to develop hypotheses of customer segmentation - develop customer insights and share them regularly
- Test campaigns against customer segments to determine targeted marketing tactics that are most attractive for individual segments of customers
- Develop and grow database of prospective customers
- Build a model that tracks, monitors and reports on customer conversion on a monthly basis
- Implement standard process for managing interface between Salesforce and dealer CRM systems
- 2-4 years of related experience in email marketing and SMS
- Bachelor’s Degree with strong academic record
- Passionate about eCommerce and digital marketing with an interest in apparel and retail
- Experience working with ESP platforms
- Knowledge of Bluecore, Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Attentive a plus
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS for email development
- Experience creating and maintaining automated workflows
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret extensive data to make actionable recommendations to the business. Proficient in Excel and data visualization tools (Tableau, Domo, BI Tools, etc.)
- Knowledge of web tools including pixels, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, etc.
- Strong project management skills, highly organized and demonstrated ability to execute projects on or under budget and on time or early.
- Must be able to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Experience working with partners at multiple levels within an organization (operations, marketing, finance, creative, etc.).
- Familiarity with CCPA, GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) a plus
- Highly collaborative and the ability to work as part of a team
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
BraunWeiss is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status age or disability.